Most courses at SNU ISP award students with SNU academic credits upon completion of the course. Most universities allow credit transfer, However, students must check with their department or academic adviser before registering at SNU ISP and it is strongly recommended that you receive pre-approval in advance, as credit transfer is highly dependent on which course you take at SNU ISP and how it fits into your degree program. Also, universities in certain countries (e.g. United Kingdom) may not allow credit transfer from outside institutions.
TranscriptsSNU ISP sends out one copy of transcript via express post to the mailing address designated by each student after one month from the completion of the program. Please note that transcripts for current year's SNU ISP students are not available before this time. Current year's SNU ISP students will be asked to designate the recipient and via email, so students should make sure they have provided the correct email address at some point during the program.
Former SNU ISP students can request additional transcripts by contacting the SNU Office of Academic Affairs directly. A moderate fee will be charged.
How to request transcripts
- By Email:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the required information. The Office of Academic Affairs will communicate with you regarding fee payment, etc.
- In Person:
Visit the Office of Academic Affairs (1F, Bldg. 60) within office hours. Office hours are Monday-Friday; 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Your name and SNU student ID number
- Name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address of the person who will be receiving the transcript
- The type of certificate (in this case, 'transcript'), number of copies required, and the language of issuance (English or Korean)
- Whether you need the transcript to be sealed
- Delivery method (regular/express post, etc): postal delivery fees will be charged
- Copy of passport or any other official document of identification (If you are requesting by email, the identification document must be sent as attachment)