2018 SNU ISI Program FeesAll fees can be paid in either Korean won (KRW) or US dollar (USD) via wire-transfer.
|Application Fee||KRW 200,000 (USD 180)|
Tuition FeeKRW 1,200,000 (USD 1,080)
KRW 1,800,000 (USD 1,620)
KRW 2,400,000 (USD 2,160)
KRW 3,000,000 (USD 2,700) *Application fee waived
KRW 3,600,000 (USD 3,240) *Application fee waived+ Free field trip
|On-campus Housing (SNU Dormitory)||KRW 900,000 (USD 810)|
|Field Trip||KRW 300,000 (USD 270)|
Payment MethodProgram fee payment deadline for 2018 SNU ISI is June 7, 2018
- SNU ISI accepts payment of program fees via bank wire-transfer ONLY.
- All bank transaction fees and charges should be fully covered by the student. (Any deficit or surplus from program fees will be respectively charged or refunded to students upon arrival at SNU.)
- Students will be given an individual virtual account number which is completely secure and identifiable by SNU ISI.
Bank Wire-Transfer details
- Bank Name: Shinhanbank
- Branch Name: Seoul National University branch
- Branch Address: San 56-1 Sillim-dong, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, South Korea (Phone: +82 2-887-7640)
- Swift Code: SHBKKRSEXXX
- Beneficiary Name: Seoul National University
- Beneficiary Address: 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, Korea (Phone: +82-2-880-4449)
- Account Number: Individual virtual account number will be given (Sender name not needed)
SNU ISI Refund PolicyTo withdraw from the SNU ISI program and request for a refund, you must send a written notice to the SNU ISI by email or letter. It is your responsibility to ensure that the withdrawal notice is received by the SNU ISI. Once your withdrawal is duly processed, the refund will be made to your account according to the SNU ISI refund policy outlined below.
|Fee Type||Period||Refund Rate|
|Tuition Fee||Until June 7(Korea Standard Time)||100%|
|June 8 - June 28(Korea Standard Time)||50%|
|From June 29(Korea Standard Time)||0%|
|Field Trip Fee||Non-refundable|
The refund rate metric to calculate the total refund amount, will be applied from the the day SNU ISI receives the written request for refund.